Nutritional Values ( Per 100 gm)
- Protein –17.1 gm
- Fat –21.8 gm
- Minerals – 7.9 gm
- Dietary Fibre –21.2 gm
- Carbohydrates –24.6 gm
- Energy –363 kcal
- Calcium –1525 mg
- Phosphorus – 443 mg
- Iron – 12.5 mg
Some Points :-
- Relieves Digestive Issues: Ajwain, also known as carom seeds, has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat digestive issues such as bloating, indigestion, and flatulence. It contains thymol, a compound that helps promote the production of digestive enzymes and relieve digestive discomfort.
- Improves Respiratory Health: Ajwain is known for its expectorant properties, which help relieve congestion and cough. It contains essential oils that have been found to help loosen mucus and phlegm, making it easier to cough it up.
- Enhances Dental Health: Ajwain has been used as a natural remedy for dental problems such as toothache, bad breath, and gum disease. It contains antimicrobial properties that help kill bacteria in the mouth, which can lead to better oral health.
- Regulates Blood Pressure: Ajwain has been found to help regulate blood pressure levels. It contains compounds that help dilate blood vessels and improve blood flow, which can help lower high blood pressure.
- Boosts Immune System: Ajwain is rich in antioxidants that help boost the immune system. It contains vitamins A and C, which help strengthen the immune system and protect against infections and diseases.