Nutritional Values ( Per 100 gm)
- Protein –26.2 gm
- Fat –5.8 gm
- Minerals –3 gm
- Crude Fibre – 7.2 gm
- Carbohydrates – 44.1 gm
- Energy – 333 kcal
- Calcium – 160 mg
- Phosphorus – 370 mg
- Iron – 6.5 mg
Some Points :-
- Promotes Milk Production: Fenugreek is known to help increase milk production in lactating mothers. It contains compounds that stimulate the production of prolactin, a hormone that plays a crucial role in milk production.
- Reduces Inflammation: Fenugreek has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce inflammation in the body. It contains compounds such as flavonoids and alkaloids that have been found to reduce inflammation and pain.
- Regulates Blood Sugar: Fenugreek has been shown to regulate blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. It contains compounds that slow down the absorption of carbohydrates and sugar, which helps keep blood sugar levels in check.
- Improves Digestion: Fenugreek has been used for centuries to improve digestion. It contains fiber that helps bulk up the stool and prevent constipation. It also helps reduce acid reflux and stomach inflammation.
- Boosts Testosterone: Fenugreek has been found to increase testosterone levels in men. It contains compounds that help increase the production of testosterone, which can lead to increased muscle mass, improved athletic performance, and enhanced libido.